Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 12:27:06 PM EDT
Looks like I'll be getting my 50 this week!  
Does anyone have enough ammo that they would be willing to sale 10 or so rounds?  This is my first experience with a 50, so I don't really know what my preference is going to be.  Mix-and-Match ammo would be OK.  Just wanted to get a couple rounds for my first trigger time behind the rifle.  
The only thing I ask is that it be non-corrosive with specs for a mil-spec chamber.

If nobody can help me out with their extra ammo.....does anyone know about Watson's Weapons ammo?  I can't find if any of their 50 ammo is corrosive or non-corrosive.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a bunch of Talon ball and Talon Spotter tracer if you want to buy a few rounds.. It is non corrosive, I got it from ammoman.com.. I would suggest looking at his site. He has a package deal on sale for $199.99 shipped and you get 50rounds of ball, 50rounds of tracer, and 50rounds of incendary..
Trust me 10 rounds isnt enough, but if thats what you want I will help you out..
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate it!  I know a handful of rounds will not get me far, but it's freezing cold here and I won't shoot it much for a while.  I just want to push a few rounds through it for now.  I'm going to stock up a little later.
IM me with your price!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody else???
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Where are you? I'm near Ft Campbell and can spare a few rounds.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If nobody can help me out with their extra ammo.....does anyone know about Watson's Weapons ammo?  I can't find if any of their 50 ammo is corrosive or non-corrosive.

Thanks in advance!

Watson's is non-corrosive but a bit spendy.

Sportsmans Guide has 150 rds. of .50 cal. FMJ Ammo with Can for $169.97 plus shippping.
(Stock #WX2-72597 )

Cold, LOL it did not get above 0 here today, not that is cold!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm close to Owensboro.  That puts you around Hopkinsville?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks in advance!

Watson's is non-corrosive but a bit spendy.

Sportsmans Guide has 150 rds. of .50 cal. FMJ Ammo with Can for $169.97 plus shippping.
(Stock #WX2-72597 )

0??  Man, nevermind about the cold here then.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

same here.....ND.

I've got ammo to spare. But i'm kind of a ways away....lol...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:20:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, near Hoptown. Whittaker's has a few boxes of HSM 50BMG on the shelf up your way. They are in an orange box on the bottom shelf, I believe.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, near Hoptown. Whittaker's has a few boxes of HSM 50BMG on the shelf up your way. They are in an orange box on the bottom shelf, I believe.

Yeah, I checked Whittaker's but they are out of 50 ammo.  He said they should get some more "soon".  What's HSM?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:11:50 PM EDT
[#11]
HSM=The Hunting Shack (munitions) www.thehuntingshack.com
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top