Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2023 6:22:22 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with new production auto ordnance M1 carbines?
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
There is a thread on PG 1 of this forum that answers your question.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/New-production-M1-carbines-any-good-/6-544552/
View Quote

Don't I feel stupid. I looked but somehow missed it

Please lock if you want
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
As I mentioned in the other thread, A/O M1 Carbines can be hit or miss. Personally, I would avoid them based on my experience with the 1 I had. I even had the chance to buy a new one 1/2 off new 2020ish from a local Point Blank chain range and passed and bought a 1967 production Plainfield instead
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DonFlynn:
As I mentioned in the other thread, A/O M1 Carbines can be hit or miss. Personally, I would avoid them based on my experience with the 1 I had. I even had the chance to buy a new one 1/2 off new 2020ish from a local Point Blank chain range and passed and bought a 1967 production Plainfield instead
View Quote

Yeah some might question why I had two stripped and pitted Plainfield receivers rehabbed and new criterion barrels installed by Fulton, but I think they’re better than the new production stuff (other than Fulton itself)
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By vellnueve:

Yeah some might question why I had two stripped and pitted Plainfield receivers rehabbed and new criterion barrels installed by Fulton, but I think they’re better than the new production stuff (other than Fulton itself)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vellnueve:
Originally Posted By DonFlynn:

Those came out nice. If I was looking for another Carbine I would look at one of those commercial Carbines I mentioned in the previous thread. For every good A/O  made Carbine it seems you get a story like mine
Top Top