Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 3:38:34 PM EDT
I have been working as a CNC programmer, set up and operator for about two years now at a large maching shop. I have access to 4 CNC Mills and a CNC Lathe, which means that i could make almost any acessory for any gun i own or plan to own. Only thing is i have two probems. 1. I cant think of anything cool to make and 2. I need exact dimensions of whatever I dream up. I know that this would be alot of your guys dream to be able to pretty much make your own toys and i feel like im waisting the oppertunity, so if you guys could help me decide on what to make i would realy appriciate it. U never know i might even be able to make something for one of you guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top