Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/4/2014 3:39:11 PM EST
I'm looking for a chest piece to go with my Haley Strategic Chest Rig. I'm just looking for something I can attach the rig too that has a chest piece with Velcro on it. I can't find one anywhere other than a plate carrier. I'm looking for something like this... Not just the part I arrowed to but with shoulder straps as well. Really would like it to be in Kryptek if possible but doesn't really matter. Can anyone help me out. Thanks Guys

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:59:04 PM EST
That's just part of the plate carrier. Don't really see anyone making just a chest mounted placard. You could try the custom guys
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 5:04:41 PM EST
I should have said I don't need the plate carrier but if that's what it is then that's fine. I just can't find anything like these anywhere, skdtac does make a chest cover but it's not really what I'm looking for. Basically if there is a plate carrier that can be attached to the haley chest rig that isn't exteemely bulky. Light as possible.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:20:16 PM EST
The mayflower apc will allow the chest rig to clip right into it (as will a bunch of other plate carriers) but it doesn't sound like you want armor so it would be a waste and pretty stupid to pay 200 bucks for a spot to put a moral patch
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:53:52 PM EST
Why do you want that chest piece? Just looking for some place to put a patch? Place to store admin stuff?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 1:11:15 AM EST
Your wording is a bit confusing. You want just a panel that the D3 attaches to? The D3 chest rig was designed to be used seamlessly in conjunction with Mayflower's offering of plate carriers and armor carriers. Your best bet would be to pick one of those up, though you'd also want plates, and/or soft armor.

Top Top