Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 12:31:29 PM EDT
Where can one buy the shotgun and rifle barrels for this firearm?

I hav a buddy who has one in 410 and would like to get at least another rifle caliber barrel for it.

I searched google but did not come up with much.

thanks in advance!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, send it back to NEF, they have to fit the barrels to that reciever, which means, you cannot install one of those barrels onto another reciever, they ahve to stay with the one they were fitted to.

That is the only down side to a NEF rifle, other than that they are SWEET SHOOTERS, and easy on the checkbook......
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
#1 You have to send in the receiver to NEF.  Has to do with headspacing I believe.

#2 You can NOT put a rifle barrel on a shotgun receiver.  Has something to do with the hardness of the receivers.  The shotgun receivers can't handle rifle pressures.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Ten ga., .450 Marlin, WTF !!!

HA, not this boy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top