Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2002 11:42:12 AM EDT
It knocks the prosthetic nuts off of my buddies DCM bushmaster, and another buddies Colt A3 uppered match target!!!

Trigger: Insanely light, smooth, and crisp!!!

AMAZING finish!!! The quality control is superb!!! No casting marks, no unevenness.

Anyone know these guys personally? Invite them to have their own forum in the industry section!!!!

MY STANDARD A2 20" is miles ahead of anything I have ever shot or seen!!!

This post is not intended as a flame. Don't get uppity if I hurt your feelings. All this is intended to do is open folks eyes to an outstanding product!!!

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I just traded an 2001 LEGP for a taget rifle, but that RRA was sweet.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The RRA will be my next purchase.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Get this: My bud at work checked out my 20" a2,...

HE JUST ORDERED ONE!!!

The twist? He is getting the same rifle, but with the non-removable tactical weaver carry handle, FOR $30 MORE!!!

When he asked, the gunsmith said, "The name is Rock River Custom Rifles, Right?"

These guys rock!!!

EXPONENTIALLY better than anyone elses out-of-the-box rifle!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I too am going to give RRA a try for my next AR purchase. I already have a Colt and was looking at Bushmaster....but the problem with the Bushy's coming with purple receivers and all the problems with FTF, FTE that I have been hearing on this board, I no longer think I want one. I will either get the 20" model or perhaps their M4gery which looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Agreed - **excellent** receiver fit and finish.  Best value of any of the AR manufacturers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

AMAZING finish!!! The quality control is superb!!! No casting marks, no unevenness.

I thought RRA used forged uppers and lowers.
Top Top