Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 2:08:30 PM EDT
Ordered one a couple of weeks ago for there "summer blow out" of $599.00.....I received an beautiful STG58 rifle with nice even gray park,one 20 round mag and sling, manual. Have not shot it yet but it was test fired and the gas cylinder remains on the no. 4 position. Bore is like new!....with a lifetime warranty, how can you beat that right?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:13:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Best of luck with it.  Where did you order it from?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought it direct through Entreprise and mu local FFL transfered it to me at cost...
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
 keep us posted as to your range results , etc . As I think this is one heck of a deal and am contemplating ordering one myself .

How does it shoot etc .
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope your luck w/Entreprise is better than mine. I still need to get around to sending mine back in the be fixed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Its unfortunate yours had problems. At least it has a lifetime warranty and will be fixed. My buddies grouped 2" at 100 yards with SA surplus ammo and had not one hiccup to adjust the gas cylinder. I will be shooting mine on Tuesday the 25th and will report here....stay tuned
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Can you point me to a place that says they have a lifetime warranty?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey MILSuRP

What about that update ???
Inquering minds want to know ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top