Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:21:32 AM EDT
Just received my new Benchmade 710HS today. I decided to order this model because it is being discountinued by Benchmade in its current configuration with M2 steel. It is my first 710 and my first Benchmade. It seems like a very solid folder and the fit and finish is excellent. Came very sharp as well. This knife has an outstanding reputation that I am hoping it will live up to. I have'nt cut anything with it yet besides paper, but I will put it through its paces and let you know how it does. Here's a few pics:

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Great knife and great pics !!

I would like to get a 710 someday, where did you happen to find an HS in plain edge as they're pretty hard to find? Apparently BM is going to be making some in D2 which I am fond of.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
i love me some benchmades ,where do you order your knives from.  if you don't mind me asking
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Great knife and great pics !!

I would like to get a 710 someday, where did you happen to find an HS in plain edge as they're pretty hard to find? Apparently BM is going to be making some in D2 which I am fond of.

Thanks.

Ordered this one from New Graham. Shipped to me in two days and that was with standard usps shipping. Great customer service and they had the best price I could find. They might have a few left, but they are getting hard to find. Yup, both the 154cm and M2 versions are going to be replaced by D2. I like D2 as well, but the M2 is something special. This is my only blade in M2. Can't wait to see how it holds up.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top