Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 5:59:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Wave -

You wouldn't be interested in selling me your M44 would you???

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Email sent.

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Some recievers were drilled and tapped, some weren't. If yours wasn't then you will have to do it. If it was, well, that answers itself.
I would suggest Gunpartscorp.com for a mount.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Looking for a scope mount for your Mossberg M44?

Go over to www.jouster.com and check their "Smallbore Forum". There's a guy(his name is Douglas) over there who will have a production run made when he gets enough interest. Usually 30 people is what it takes.

No drilling & tapping required. You just remove the rear sight & the scope mount uses the existing holes where the rear sight goes.

BTW- Really cool little rifles, aren't they? I only got one before CMP ran out. Wish I had gotten a couple more when you could still get them for under $100 to your door...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top