Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 9:13:11 PM EDT
Hey Gunners!

Anyone know where to find (online or with an e-mail) the dissembly instructions for the Mossberg Bullpup shotgun??

I picked one up in a gun show trade a while back, and whereas I can figure out most firearms pretty quick, the take-down on this one has me puzzled!

I have e-mailed Customer Service & Support at Mossberg repeatedly (3 Times!) and have so far received instructions for :

(1) Standard 500 shotgun!
(2) 895 Bolt action shotgun!!
(3) Joining the Mossberg Collectors Club!!!

NOT a good way to impress a potential customer Mossberg!  hat
If you know of a link, or can e-mail specific instructions to me, THANKS a million for your assistance!

CRB - A.K.A. Bigger Hammer  -     [email protected]

"If It Doesn't Go Down - Hit It With a Bigger Hammer"

h.gif
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:49:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't really know if it'll help but, Numrich has a exploded view of one that might  be of interest.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Bounce Back On Up!  Help

Surely, in all the vast knowledge & experience of the might AR15.com family, SOMEONE  must know how to break down this bad puppy!

Thanks!

"BIGGER_HAMMER"  / [email protected]

h.gif

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top