Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/21/2012 5:34:34 AM EST
My daughter bought this Mossberg a few years back.
(She was hanging around people who know way more then Dad did about shotguns)
Any way I'm tring to get choke tubes for it. It has a ACCU mod that came with it.
Looking for a full choke, for clay birds, turkey or Zombies.
What other companys make chokes that fit?
Who is selling them?
I found one that is XX-Full 670 Turkey. Not sure how that would work on clay birds.

Thanks for the help!

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:51:08 AM EST
My 500 chokes interchange with Winchester Win-chokes. I think early Browning chokes are the same as well. I have some from Carlson's I swap between the 500 and the 101 o/u for skeet and trap.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:29:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 7:29:37 AM EST by GunCat]
Mossberg Accu-Choke = Winchester Win-Choke = Browning Invector …(but NOT the Invector PLUS)

Carlson has a wide selection of tubes
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:50:57 AM EST
Buy them directly from Maverick arms who makes them for Mossberg. They are cheaper than any of the replacement tubes because they are not selling their name. Thats where I ordered all of mine.
Top Top