Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:34:34 AM EDT
My daughter bought this Mossberg a few years back.
(She was hanging around people who know way more then Dad did about shotguns)
Any way I'm tring to get choke tubes for it. It has a ACCU mod that came with it.
Looking for a full choke, for clay birds, turkey or Zombies.
What other companys make chokes that fit?
Who is selling them?
I found one that is XX-Full 670 Turkey. Not sure how that would work on clay birds.
ZOMBIES YES!!!

Thanks for the help!

PITA45
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#1]
My 500 chokes interchange with Winchester Win-chokes. I think early Browning chokes are the same as well. I have some from Carlson's I swap between the 500 and the 101 o/u for skeet and trap.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Mossberg Accu-Choke = Winchester Win-Choke =  Browning Invector …(but NOT the Invector PLUS)

Carlson has a wide selection of tubes
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy them directly from Maverick arms who makes them for Mossberg. They are cheaper than any of the replacement tubes because they are not selling their name. Thats where I ordered all of mine.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top