Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 4:51:59 PM EDT
Title says it all.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Fine, I'll do it
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I would assume that it will have to be someone who is actually a member of the American Class 3 Association.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:58:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would assume that it will have to be someone who is actually a member of the American Class 3 Association.

Now that would make WAY too much sense.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:12:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought they was a regional group of machine gun shooters with a set of competion rules of their own making, and classes to make their own certified Range Officers similar to the USPSA/IPSC crowd.

When this forum was on the "general" board, it was dead, and questions asked was stuff that would have been answered on the M16 forum in a matter of minutes.  Never did see any cross-posting.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#5]
So essentially its no diff. than IPSC or IDPA? oh well.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:33:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We took it down and soon there were a bunch of people asking where it went.

Is it needed?

IMHO no, it's not needed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We took it down and soon there were a bunch of people asking where it went.

Is it needed?

IMHO no, it's not needed.

+1
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When this forum was on the "general" board, it was dead, and questions asked was stuff that would have been answered on the M16 forum in a matter of minutes.  Never did see any cross-posting.

That was my thought as well.  We took it down and soon there were a bunch of people asking where it went.

Is it needed?

No, as it just causes confusion. Maybe the M16 Forum should be renamed "M16 And Other NFA" so that people will know that there are discussions about suppressors, SBR's, etc. in addition to full-auto discussions.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was my thought as well.  We took it down and soon there were a bunch of people asking where it went.

Is it needed?

No, as it just causes confusion. Maybe the M16 Forum should be renamed "M16 And Other NFA" so that people will know that there are discussions about suppressors, SBR's, etc. in addition to full-auto discussions.

+1..I thought about this also.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I am with my fellow AR15 members 100% with the above posted replies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top