Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 6:07:13 PM EDT
Got home tonite and find a letter, and a check from Midway, I'd ordered a set of Houge grips for one of my handguns, and sent a money order,(checked their website before I sent it, to be sure they had what I wanted, it said they were in stock)They sent me a letter back stating that the grips I wanted weren't in stock, and they were no longer able to backorder items on a mail order, paid for by check or money order! WTF's up with that!! my money's not good enough? What kind of limp-wristed excuse is that? I sent'em a friggen' money order for God's sake! I did'nt care if it was backordered,I would of waited, it was already paid for! I feel this is kinda of like saying "your order is too small, and we don't feel like dealing with it now, go somewhere else" Screw Larry Potterfield,and the horse that hauled his fat ass in! I'll buy'em from Houge direct, might pay a little more, but,I'll bet Houge will take my money order,and have'em in stock! What a bunch of jack-offs!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't be so quick to slam Midway.

No offense, but mailing your payment takes time and inventories change.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Midway has great customer service.
All of my orders have been shipped same day.
I couldn't be happier with them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]

I used to do a lot of business with them.
Midways prices for most loading components (that I use) are no longer competitive.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm aware that inventories change, and mailing takes time, So why not backorder it? and send it to me when it comes in? or at least E-mail me,(or call) and give me the option of waiting or a check, I would of prefered that rather than the brushoff.......
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not order directly from Hogue?

www.getgrip.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top