Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 2:57:39 PM EDT
Help me out with this one.  What is good and what works?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]

What level of care?
Car kit, around the house kit, or bug out supplies?
What training do you have?
Adults only?
Kids?
Pets to be cared for also?
All will greatly shape what you have, and need.
DaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
In about a year, I will be a paramedic.  The kit would be for team care/bug out care.  Currently I am a basic.  I do have two children to care for!  Mostly I am looking for good pouches and items like that!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In about a year, I will be a paramedic.  The kit would be for team care/bug out care.  Currently I am a basic.  I do have two children to care for!  Mostly I am looking for good pouches and items like that!

Bug out gear and a general jump kit are gonig to be very different creatures. I carry everything but the kitchen sink in my general kit.

I've used Thomas packs, Galls generic bags the Blackhawk med pack and the Eagle med pack. the Eagle is by far the best of the bunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top