Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 2:36:06 PM EDT
OK, I've been messing with all of my pouches today that I ordered this week. What's the trick to unlocking the malice clip? I finally got it with a small key, but I don't really know what I did. Do you just push into that little insert and then pull the clip out of its locked position? Is there an easy way of doing it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to hijack, but where can you buy MALICE clips in bulk, relatively cheaply? (Might as well make this ARFCOMs offical "Ultimate MALICE" Thread.)

John
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, I got it. Thanks Joe, that's exactly what I did and it makes sense now
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not to hijack, but where can you buy MALICE clips in bulk, relatively cheaply? (Might as well make this ARFCOMs offical "Ultimate MALICE" Thread.)

John

MALICE clips are only made by Tactical Tailor, so...
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
you can, and should, buy in bulk from TT.  you'll get a better price break the more you buy.  they'll also might make you sign some type of agreement stating that you won't make any gear that is a ripoff of theirs, you will give TT full credit for the MALICE clip, and you won't call the clips by any other name, etc.  then again, if you're not making your own gear, they might not make you sign that.  call them up and ask them how to go about ordering in bulk.  if you order several hundred, they'll probably just do a whole run of them for you.  to me, bulk means you want like 500.  if so, they'll do a run of them just for you.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:59:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I think everyone who messes with gear at any level should keep at least a dozen of each size.

The Malice clip has done more for the gear industry than any other single thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top