Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2010 7:27:30 PM EDT
Is Bryon Gaston at Major-Malfunction.com Good to go for buying suppressors from. He is hard to get a hold of.I sent a check and have not heard anything yet.
Other names are M3 LTD LLC   Anybody bought from him.He is in Edmond OKlahoma. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Bryon is GREAT, period.  He doesn't often answer the phones but he'll return your call.  Sometimes he's out of the country I think...  not sure.  He did my transfer flawlessly and he's doing one for a friend right now.  He's got great prices and great "in-stock" stock.

no reservations, GTG.
cheers, Benji
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
He stays super busy for a reason.....  Price, selection , honesty.  

Don't worry.  Your money is safe

When you get ahold of him ask about the silencer shoot in Tulsa that is going to be in June!
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]
He IS hard to get a hold of, but he is the MAN. Best prices out there. He is a safe bet for sure. You are G2G
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He IS hard to get a hold of, but he is the MAN. Best prices out there. He is a safe bet for sure. You are G2G

Relax, the man is as good as gold.  Silencers take time, and the Major is taking care of you.  Relax!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll join the chorus and sing his praises also.

Bryan is good-to-go.
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#6]
How many busy proprietors take the timer to shoot the breeze with a tire kicker from out of State? He sounded GTG .
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Gtg!!!!  You will not find anyone who says anything bad about him.
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#8]
OK I will try to call again in the AM. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 9:29:18 PM EDT
[#9]
you'll probly just have to leave a message...  he'll call you back though.  I think one time he called back the next day, but usually it has been the same day.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:17:05 AM EDT
[#10]
OK got him and everything is good, should be a few weeks to get Form 3 to my dealer.
From the phone message it sounds like he doe's some Medical work for a living as well.
Yeah great prices...my local class 3 was..."Man...don't know how he sells them that low"
But local guy charges $100 to do a transfer..no state tax though so coming out OK.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:24:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Cause volume is king in any sales and I would be interested in seeing the dealer that moves as much or more than he does!!

I have several friends that have done transfers and as already mentioned he is definitely good to go. He has a thread on Silencertalk basically asking someone to try to find a price better than he has. I do not think anyone has been successful yet!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah Major is a good guy. Might take more than a few weeks though. I just got 4 suppressors from him and they took about 5 weeks for the form 3's to come back. Also have a form 3 pending from Thompson Machine and its going on the 5th week now and I'm still waiting. Hopefully you'll get yours quicker but if not don't sweat it, its all about the waiting game with NFA items.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Yep he's GTG, I just got a Trident-9 from him $150 cheaper than the closest competition.  He's always answered the phone or called me back within minutes if he was taking an order.  My only VERY minor concern is that his follow-up isn't the best, it took a couple of weeks to get my F4 application and no confirmation he received it back and mailed it to the BATF.  I won't hestitate to buy from him again though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cause volume is king in any sales and I would be interested in seeing the dealer that moves as much or more than he does!!

I have several friends that have done transfers and as already mentioned he is definitely good to go. He has a thread on Silencertalk basically asking someone to try to find a price better than he has. I do not think anyone has been successful yet!!

Wow just checked out that silencertalk.com and he has a industry forum thread that is huge....yeah seems like he is really popular.
I don't know why it took so long for me to find out about MM as i been asking/lurking the Suppressor Thread for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#15]
He's GTG, I got a great price on my trident as well. I'm talking to him now about getting more.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#16]
MMM is great.  He sold me an AAC .45 Tirant for $1,118 in October of last year.  Although, it hasn't shipped to my class 3 dealer yet, I'm sure it will eventually.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 10:01:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
MMM is great.  He sold me an AAC .45 Tirant for $1,118 in October of last year.  Although, it hasn't shipped to my class 3 dealer yet, I'm sure it will eventually.

Damn i already have BRD what is Suppressors...STD  (Suppressor Transmitted Diease)...I called him up and ordered another suppressor.
Getting a Tactical Inovation SS 22LR  Suppressor to go with my Phantom 5.56....

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#18]
he's a great guy.  i got my AAC can from him.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#19]
The Major is more than GTG.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He has had a LOT of stuff going on recently, which is making it harder to reach him. Zero issues reaching him when I ordered some cans this time last year.

I don't order cans from anyone else. If it isn't immediately on hand at a local dealer (and for a fair price), I give Bryon a call.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]
He's great!  He lives about 4 miles from me and done several transfers for me...no problems.  He is a bit busy, he has 3 jobs that I know about and a new baby.  He has the coolest dog I'ver ever seen.....an English Mastiff...along with a Yorkie and a Great Dane.  I guess he has the 3 jobs for the dog food bill!
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wow just checked out that silencertalk.com and he has a industry forum thread that is huge....yeah seems like he is really popular.
I don't know why it took so long for me to find out about MM as i been asking/lurking the Suppressor Thread for a long time.

Yeah. The statement on the front page about pulling less posts than other forums has an asterik. That asterik states it does not include Major's Section there.

Besides, who cannot like a guy with this toy?!?!?!

Nice truck!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Major is more than GTG.

I found out today that the Major is now a Lt.Col....he got promoted recently .

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#24]
He's good to deal with. Communication wise, I haven't had any issues reaching him via e-mail or phone.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Bryon is a pleasure to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#26]
+1

I have spoken with him on the phone as well as made a purchase from him. GTG!

jonblack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top