Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2012 9:33:01 PM EDT
How do you like it, how is it holding up, are you using the loop or the QD mount, what are the little nuts for, and did it come with a wrench?
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I love it, going good, loop, if you dont use the loop, can't remember.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know if that clamp fits with a Wilson/Scatter Gun Tech extension?
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If the extension is 1" in diameter, you are good to go.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the Wilson Combat tube a 1" tube?
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should be.
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should be.

I haven't measured it with a micrometer, but I'm pretty sure the Wilson/SGT extension is a bit over 1" because none of the common mag tube extension clamps fit it:Tac-Star, Uncle Mikes,  Remington factory, a couple of others.
They're all either too small, or they tend spread the mag tube extension away from the barrel. In my estimation, neither of these things are good, so I'm still looking.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
No idea on the Wilson ext.

I got mine in and the rear loop that mates between the stock and the receiver.  I tried the MS3 sling I got and did not quite like the feel of the rear loop set-up.  I had a brain idea and stole the QPB socket off my STR stock and installed it on the Magpul shotgun stock, took the loop off of the brl clamp, and added my Blue Force Vickers padded sling and instantly fell in love.  Since I robed the rear socket off the STR I had to get a Magpul rear sling deal for the AR and I put the MS3 on it and figured out that I really like it better too.  So with a mishap/like I found out that I like the current set up so much more.  I need to get out and try it for real instead of just around the house.

All I can say is Magpul did it right with the shotgun stuff!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#8]
It did not fit my Nordic tube 870, I was a little sad. So it went on my older 870 with the Choate tube. Gotta order a Nordic one now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top