Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/8/2007 7:58:45 PM EST
How can I adjust my M-39's front sight for windage? I saw several screws on the front sight assy, but before I start doing anything, I want to make sure I do this right. It didn't look like a standard drift adjustment like the Ruskie rifles.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:27:05 PM EST
It's a little better. Instead of just a big hammer you loosen the side that want to move it to and then you tighten the other side. Mine didn't need to be adjusted.

Dennis Jenkins

Originally Posted By JAD:
How can I adjust my M-39's front sight for windage? I saw several screws on the front sight assy, but before I start doing anything, I want to make sure I do this right. It didn't look like a standard drift adjustment like the Ruskie rifles.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:10:59 AM EST

Originally Posted By djenkins:
It's a little better. Instead of just a big hammer you loosen the side that want to move it to and then you tighten the other side. Mine didn't need to be adjusted.

Dennis Jenkins

Originally Posted By JAD:

Yup, works exactly as he put it. I think for the era, it is one of the best front sight setups there is.
Top Top