Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 8:58:45 PM EDT
How can I adjust my M-39's front sight for windage? I saw several screws on the front sight assy, but before I start doing anything, I want to make sure I do this right. It didn't look like a standard drift adjustment like the Ruskie rifles.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a little better.  Instead of just a big hammer you loosen the side that want to move it to and then you tighten the other side.  Mine didn't need to be adjusted.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
How can I adjust my M-39's front sight for windage? I saw several screws on the front sight assy, but before I start doing anything, I want to make sure I do this right. It didn't look like a standard drift adjustment like the Ruskie rifles.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's a little better.  Instead of just a big hammer you loosen the side that want to move it to and then you tighten the other side.  Mine didn't need to be adjusted.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Yup, works exactly as he put it. I think for the era, it is one of the best front sight setups there is.
Top Top