Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:22:52 AM EDT
Thinking of selling the receiver I had purchased for a build and moving on to a new project.  Any thoughts on its worth,  aside from the fact  that it came from SW/Cohair?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Give ya, $150 for it
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the last price they sold at was $950.  Sense they are not currently availible, they may be worth more?  Who knows what will happen in the future though.  SW seems to change their mind all the time.  
I still feel the MP5 40/10/357 receiver are worth only a little more than the 9mm MP5 receivers.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I still feel the MP5 40/10/357 receiver are worth only a little more than the 9mm MP5 receivers.

+ 1 FOR THAT!

950.00 Is way over the top imo!
I really want to build one of these but the receiver price scared me off and the fact I could not find one.

1500.00 for the complte gun even if you have to send it off to igf it's going to be much cheaper then building it out of parts .

That being said IF you want to sell it at a fair price please let me know I would be interested !

Ray
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top