Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 3:47:26 PM EDT
Anyone know the size of a M17 medic bag, or its approximate comparison to a similar size bag.  I like the fold out design and the pockets but I am unsure of the size of its overall storage capacity.  I would not be using the bag to carry in the field; it would be more to keep in a vehicle.  

Thanks,
Eli
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
they are roughly a cubic foot in size

six zippered pockets with  small slot pocket to hold a field sugical kit

there are four reatiner clips with adjustbuckles like what are on ALICE pack straps and D-rings for use with a shoulder strap and also with ALICE pack straps

EGG
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Eli,
   It's plenty big enough to use as a jump bag.  You can fit 1000cc bags of IV fluid along with start kit, angiocaths, tape etc. in 1 zippered pocket with room to spare.  Lg. trauma dressings, stethoscope, BP cuff, all fit easily.  I'd compare it's capacity to most Jump Bags on ERV's.  But there are no Stiffiners (spelling?) so they can be floppy if all the hooks aren't secure.

Pinz
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys,

Thats what I needed to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top