Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:31:27 PM EDT
I'm looking for a good drawing of a 10/22 receiver with dimensions and such. Pretty much like a blue print.

Anybody have such a picture or know where I can find one? My search-foo for such is really rather non-existant.

Thanks.

edited: I found a set on the Homegunsmith.com forums, in pdf. format. You'll have to be a registered user to access it, and a paid user to use the search feature. But I'll share the file I've saved if you IM me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#1]
have you looked here:

AR15Plus.com

I built one from the kit listed and blueprints.  A lot of work, but it was fun.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Um...no. But thanks for the link anyways.

I was looking for "free" prints, 'cause I'm a cheap SOB.

But I did find that William at the Tannery Shop had prints for sale. And I'm sure that both sets are likely better than the free set I found, but I think the free set will work for what I have in mind.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:15:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Email sent.

I'm a cheap bastard too  
Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:01:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Email received and prints on the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top