Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:30:14 PM EDT
I have one inbound, wondering what your M44 looks like.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#2]
This isn't a very good picture but it is the only one I have readily available. It is a 1946 Russian. It is in excellent shape with all matching numbers. It came from Century Arms. The sling is courtesy of Ebay.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
You have to take my work for it can't get the camera to work. Got one from AIM ($69)it looks almost new. Neat hammer and sickle stamp and I can't wait to run my bayonet through some targets at the range. You will be happy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:17:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/BridgerNY/m44flash-2.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/BridgerNY/m44flash.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Loads of fun, my shoulder is going to hate me....
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#7]
The video clips I took those captrues from :
media.putfile.com/MVI_2552
media.putfile.com/MVI_2554

Ammo was Hungarian heavy ball. For a while I only got to shoot the gun in bright sunlight and was disappointed with no flash, just had to wait til 5PM or so on a winter day for a lot of fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top