Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 8:09:05 PM EDT
Does anyone own or have fired a Lusa 9mm carbine? I am thinking of buying one, but was curious if anyone here has owned one as I cannot find much information on the net about them.

http://lusausa.com/

Thanks!

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Seen them advertised but never had a chance to shoot one.  Looks like a bit of HK influence doesn't it.  Maybe we have somebody a bit more knowledgeable about this over in the Pistol Caliber Carbine foru......aw, that's right, we don't have such a forum.  Hope you can get the answers you need here but if not, might want to try the folks over at uzitalk.com and see what they may know.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]
very interested due to HK connection, never tried it... Held it at the local shop though.... Heavy as hell and goofy fake Suppressor turned me off.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#3]
They are influenced by the Hk and Uzi design. It uses a MP5 style lower, uzi style removable barrel, and a sheet metal receiver thats been folded, as well as a mp5 influenced stock. Aside from that, it uses a heavy bolt/carrier that is unlocked instead of the roller locking design. Seems really neat, and from what little info I could find, the owners are generally impressed with the fit, finish, and function. Just looking for some input from actual owners, thats all. The fake supressor looks funky, but I plan to SBR one if I get it anyways.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I had one it never worked 100% and had a light Kaboom, never could get ahold of the company for sevicing sold it for a major loss. IMHO run away from the LUSA.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Ive heard nothing but bad things from actual owners.

I'd stay away.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ive heard nothing but bad things from actual owners.

I'd stay away.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had one it never worked 100% and had a light Kaboom, never could get ahold of the company for sevicing sold it for a major loss. IMHO run away from the LUSA.

I had one, it never worked 100%, I did get ahold of the company and wished I hadnt.

I too traded mine for a major loss off its supposed value.

Run Forrest Run.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top