Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/1/2009 7:09:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2009 7:09:30 PM EST by Bedore]
Does anyone own or have fired a Lusa 9mm carbine? I am thinking of buying one, but was curious if anyone here has owned one as I cannot find much information on the net about them.

http://lusausa.com/

Thanks!

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:22:28 AM EST
Seen them advertised but never had a chance to shoot one. Looks like a bit of HK influence doesn't it. Maybe we have somebody a bit more knowledgeable about this over in the Pistol Caliber Carbine foru......aw, that's right, we don't have such a forum. Hope you can get the answers you need here but if not, might want to try the folks over at uzitalk.com and see what they may know.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:56:41 AM EST
very interested due to HK connection, never tried it... Held it at the local shop though.... Heavy as hell and goofy fake Suppressor turned me off.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:21:35 AM EST
They are influenced by the Hk and Uzi design. It uses a MP5 style lower, uzi style removable barrel, and a sheet metal receiver thats been folded, as well as a mp5 influenced stock. Aside from that, it uses a heavy bolt/carrier that is unlocked instead of the roller locking design. Seems really neat, and from what little info I could find, the owners are generally impressed with the fit, finish, and function. Just looking for some input from actual owners, thats all. The fake supressor looks funky, but I plan to SBR one if I get it anyways.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:05:43 AM EST
I had one it never worked 100% and had a light Kaboom, never could get ahold of the company for sevicing sold it for a major loss. IMHO run away from the LUSA.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:17:43 AM EST
Ive heard nothing but bad things from actual owners.

I'd stay away.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:16:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By SpacemanSpiff:
Ive heard nothing but bad things from actual owners.

I'd stay away.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:37:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By DSZM4:
I had one it never worked 100% and had a light Kaboom, never could get ahold of the company for sevicing sold it for a major loss. IMHO run away from the LUSA.

I had one, it never worked 100%, I did get ahold of the company and wished I hadnt.

I too traded mine for a major loss off its supposed value.

Run Forrest Run.
Top Top