Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2002 12:12:19 PM EDT
Ok guys here my idea,I love shotguns and one of the goodies I have had my eye on is a AOW 12ga.

There are only two places I go to buy guns or get info on them,my dealer and this site.
So why don't we see if there are any dealers here that would like to try there hand at an AR-15 AOW?

I know the AK is in the works now so we would have to do this later but if anybody eles like the idea let me know and give me some idea what you think the gun should end up like:size,logos,ect

What I had in mine was a mossy 12ga w/ pistol grip and a 12-13" barrel,I would like for it to hole about 3 to 4 rounds and have some type of fold down front grip for better control.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT

anyone......anyone?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's what you need.

From Serbu Firearms Inc.  serbu.com/shorty.htm

My local C3/FFL has one, and it is a sweet like hand cannon.  Is a bit expensive for an AOW though...

I'm sure there are plenty of C3 dealers down in FL that can help you out.

As far as an AOW LEGP, I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but it's probably not the best idea.  That would involve a lot of transfers and a lot of paperwork to people all over, at least those lucky enough to live in a C3 friendly state.  Not to mention that most AOW shotguns aren't too expensive, so there probably wouldn't be much of a price break for a large order.  

Just my $0.02, but good luck anyway.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Serbu Firearms is about 45 mins from my house,Do you think it would be cool to have AR-15.com logo on one to go with all the other LEGPs?

You can pass a AOW before any other class3 weapons so it's worth a shot.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell, I'll jump on board. I allways wanted one anyway just like you suggested Smarty_pants.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hell, I'll jump on board. I allways wanted one anyway just like you suggested Smarty_pants.

Ok! thats two,all we need now is another 200 or 300 and we are in good shape.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top