Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2007 5:32:28 PM EDT
Not sure if anyone has brought this up before, or if its anything of concern but:

I Just was doing some research on curing recommendations when I saw an entry in the quote, unquote "All acurate" wikipedia "paint" page:

...Titanium dioxide is extensively used for both house paint and artist's paint, because it is permanent and has good covering power. Titanium oxide pigment accounts for the largest use of the element. Titanium paint is an excellent reflector of infrared, and is extensively used in solar observatories where heat causes poor seeing conditions...

notice the bold there...

Only reason I bring it up is if you look at the KRYLON KHAKI MSD Titanium Dioxide is one of the ingredients.

The way I interpret this is that it's kind of the same effect as using color enhanceing detergent on your ACU/ABU. Glow like a firefly. but, YMMV.

Just throwing this out there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm.... So has anyone take two items, one with Krylon and one with Norrels, and compared them to each other when using NVGs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top