Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:45:23 AM EST
Anyone know of someone who makes knife holsters for different fixed blade knives? I have a SOG X-42 Field knife and need something to put it in that will not let it drop out like the one it came with. Just wondered if anyone knew of one...I would like something kydex...sturdy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:37:54 PM EST
knife holsters are called sheaths. There are many quality kydex sheath makers, the best being Blade Tech, Survival Sheath Systems, and River City Sheaths. A Google search will give you the specific web sites and ordering information.
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top