Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2002 1:15:50 PM EDT
I have been noticing a lot of guys complaining about ordering Romanian SAR-1's from certain companies only to have them arrive a WASR-10's converted to accept high-capacity mags. I received Kiesler's sale ad in the mail today and noticed they are offering "Romanian SAR-1's" for sale. Closer inspection reveals a part#ROMAWASR10. Humm. Just thought I would let you all know to be aware of what you are getting if you order one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I see they also still have listed the Bushmaster Signature 16" upper listed, anyone know if they actually have these? Has been my experience in the past several months to assume anything listed in these SGN ads from the various advertisers are usually not in stock, or as we like to say at work, "NIS" means never in stock, never was, never will be!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
If you go to their website and do a search for Bushmaster it responds with nothing found.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top