Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 3:36:44 PM EDT
Anyone try this little carbine yet?  Anybody got any info on it?  It looks like a nice little toy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one about a month ago, or I should say, traded for one. It's brand new in the box never fired. And still not fired yet. No time lately but it's coming. Anyhow, I was like you, they seem neat as hell, and the way they fold in half is pretty neat too. I found a website about them you might be interested in if your thinking about buying one. www.ktog.org
It stands for kel-tec  owners group. It's not the offical kel-tec site so you read honest opinions. And believe it or not, all on the board there seem to love the dang thangs. I have been putting it off shooting mine for too long, I'll go this weekend! Thanks....Russell/Jackpot-out
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to know if this thing is double action only or not.  Need more info on this gun.  My birthday is very soon.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
go to www.kel-tec.com

it's a semi automatic carbine rifle with no hammer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top