Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/18/2009 7:54:34 AM EST
Any one try one, any feed back, thoughts, maybe a youtube video?

I was in the Hog hunting section and seen one mounted on a rifle and it looks pretty cool, I just wonder how it rates on quality, sound reduction and weight?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:55:08 AM EST
I hear they are really hard to get.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:09:32 PM EST
Yes, they are hard to get. Just send Jet, aka Mikes Gun Sales and Service, your money and see what happens. I ordered a supppressor from them almost 3 years ago and never recieved it. Anyone who wants to question this I have a reciept and cancelled check to prove it. They gave me the run around for over a year and then quit all correspondence. They are crooks, plain and simple. Check the other boards, I am not the only one to which this has happened.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:02:08 AM EST
WOW, maybe that explains why I have not heard too much about their products
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:18:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By Contingency:
Yes, they are hard to get. Just send Jet, aka Mikes Gun Sales and Service, your money and see what happens. I ordered a supppressor from them almost 3 years ago and never recieved it. Anyone who wants to question this I have a reciept and cancelled check to prove it. They gave me the run around for over a year and then quit all correspondence. They are crooks, plain and simple. Check the other boards, I am not the only one to which this has happened.

time to sue?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:31:05 PM EST
I have heard stuff like this multiple times also.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:43:47 PM EST
That's really too bad, the WartHog appears to be unique can - something just a little different

Just out of curiosity, are there any stocking dealers for Jet or all sales factory direct?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:23:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/20/2009 9:24:20 AM EST by okent]
Back in 2006 or somewhere around there I was looking for a centerfire titanium suppressor.
The only ones available were from Jet and Shark.
I shot the two side by side and the Shark was lighter and quieter.
Glad I didn't go with the Jet as they went down the toilet shortly after.

There are a few more companies making titanium cans now so I don't know who has the lightest/quietest but
I would not go with Jet at any price. If you have a problem with the can then you are stuck.

YMMV
Top Top