Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2002 6:12:32 AM EDT
Should have done this in the begining, but I guess it is my nature to stand back, wait, watch, then make a move ( unless the situation calls for quicker action )!
My name is Kevin. I found this site a couple of months ago, now I sometimes spend hours at a time here. The site is the best. The people are the best. I have learned so much. I have laughed so hard. I'm 44 yrs. young. I live in north central Ohio. I am married. I have A Blood Hound named Ezzie, an African Grey parrot named Katie. I have two AR's (soon to be three ), a Veper II AK variant in .223, a Daewoo DR 200 in .223, Mini 14, a Winchester model 70 Stealth in .223 with a Bull Barrel and a 50 mm scope, a Ruger model 77 30-06, a Mossberg 590, two Colt 1911's, those are my favorites. I have a few other various pistolas, rifles, and shot guns. I hope to make it to the convention. So far there is no reason why I cant be there. It would be nice to put the names with the actual people. Thank you all!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:56:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hello Kevin. Welcome
Firepower
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank You Sir!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Howdy Kev...!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Howdy

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:49:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome Kev, now for all the .gov lurker's on the board. All that firepower is thing's Kev want's to get someday. Provided it's ok with you fine folk's at .gov.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome, welcome, welcome, now you can never leave.
I married a young lady from the Youngstown/Kent area (Diamond)
GIB
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#8]
welcome to the addiction!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
welcome to the addiction!

Isn't that the truth!
GIB
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Er uh.. Oh yea! those are items on my wish list if it's ok?
Them G-Men probably know more about me than I'd like ( which would be only where to send my soc. security check when I retire ).
Kevin, yep, you beet me to that name way back. (2829) posts!
It is a Black Hole, I am addicted, and I'm proud to be here.
GI I bet she's a nice gal!
NoName and Colt shorty Howdy! Yall from The great Country of Texas? I lived there for seven yrs.
Glad to see the women shooters here too. Mrs. AR, Miss Mag., and the amazingly knowledgable and mysterious Tatjana! And any other Lady shooters that I might have missed. I tip my hat to you all!
My wife comes in to the room and says what site you on? Ar 15? "shoulda known"!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#11]
A Vepr????

Tisk, Tisk, Tisk, what were you thinking?

Oh well, I have a maadi, sort of the bastard step child of my collection.

Nice to have you, welcome!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Darin, :(  ... I know. I was just er, uh, checkin out the competion. Yea that's it!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm, northern Ohio.....  Camp Perry in in northern Ohio.  You have gone there, haven't you?

Welcome aboard.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top