Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2012 9:36:52 PM EDT
Interested in picking up a Saiga 12 and and a Kushnapup.  I'm just wondering if they are actually in stock or not.  I've heard all sorts of stories with them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
They shippped one to me.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 5:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Interested in picking up a Saiga 12 and and a Kushnapup.  I'm just wondering if they are actually in stock or not.  I've heard all sorts of stories with them.

Thanks

Ordered on a Thursday, got it on the following Monday.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I preordered it, received it in the spring.....after waiting over a year, but I put up several pics of it, you'll love it if you like bullpups.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Any good reviews out there on the pluses and minuses of this stock?  Does the stock seem really solid?  What about the trigger and mag changes?  I presume the mags need to be rocked in just like the Saiga 12.  Is that a pain in the kiester?   Can you tell us more about it?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems Kushnapup isn't very strong in the customer service / customer retention / general etiquette of writing an email arena.

One of many instances of the above from bullpupforum.com:
I sent them an e-mail OVER a year ago...got their reply today Nov 19 2012....saying Quote"EAT A GAGGLE OF DICKS" from their shipping dept, i will happily forward this to any and all ,so consider this before purchasing their product Angry
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Holeee shnykies!  Okay then.  That'll about do for me.  If that's what comes out of just trying to get one, I can't fathom what would happen if you had  an issue that required service.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#7]
LMAO.   Really actually laughing hard at this.

The capital letters.....    Gaggle as the collective plural noun of 'dicks'.....

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They shippped one to me.

Review/pic would be cool!

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:43:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They shippped one to me.

Review/pic would be cool!

Before you post pics.... Did they ship the stock or a gaggle of dicks?  Pics of the latter not wanted.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Please post the email that you sent them that received that reply over a year later.  

That is both the funniest and the most messed up thing ever.  

––Fargo007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top