Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2003 8:09:10 PM EDT
Last season walking out of the woods, dragging a dear, i slipped on the ice, sat down REAL hard and slammed my rifle (unloaded, on the butt-plate) down.  Wrenched my knee (damned english spelling), got all swelled and shit, but cut up the deer. but anyway...

The other day i was showing off (read displaying) to a friend and the red dot is fucked. Way way way off to the right.  

Subject says it all.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Send it back to them, it might be a easy fix for them. I had a inexpensive Bushnell scope on a 10/22. The dealer/FFL tried to tell me the item was FUBAR'ed so he could sell me a new one. I sent it back and it came back _"all fixed"_, they re-aligned it. I've continued to buy their lifetime warranty stuff.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Send it back, and when they send you a refurbished replacement, put it up on Ebay immediately.  Put the money toward a better quality sight.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top