Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 10:21:42 PM EDT

So I finally decided to form 1 a lower for an SBR. Registered on the BATFE site and tried to login, when I click on the login button nothing happens.

I thought maybe it was my browser IE 10, so I went to a different computer IE 11, same thing. Anyone have this problem, did I do something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you follow the password requirements, including the one they don't include on the website but is widely available?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Yes

Used more than 5 alpha characters, some caps, some numbers, and some special characters.

got a confirmation email too.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Try downloading Google chrome.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:20:03 PM EDT
[#4]

downloading chrome now.

Funny thing is I can login on my phone, but I'm not doing a form1 with that.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
chrome worked.

Strange
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
downloading chrome now.

Funny thing is I can login on my phone, but I'm not doing a form1 with that.
View Quote

I've done several on my iPhone using Safari. Just have to log in from laptop to add attachments.

It's the one time my company laptop is handy. Our approved browser is IE8...so although I may get "browser out of date" warnings when I visit most sites, EForms works great.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Changing my browser to chrome worked, form 1 submitted.

hopefully a short wait.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I was able to use internet explorer 10, just put myself in compatibility mode.  For some reason the initial popup didn't want to show running normal.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I had the exact same thing happen to me. I have windows 7 on my laptop and it says on the ATF login page that the site has problems with everything buy windows 8, firefox and a few others. I havnt changed my internet yet to try but I did login in with my iphone 6 with no issues and filed my form 1 at a friends gun shop.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I ended having to down load chrome and re register bc nothing had work.  Chrome worked 100%
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top