Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:20:28 PM EDT
Have a chance to shoot one and see if it works and if its accurate (sub-MOA).

anyone know about these?

Do they use AR-10 FCG parts?

AR-10 bolts?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Didnt know they made one...(tag)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
i havew hered that they used fal mags and just like all there other products, do not work any better than a    tech 9
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Friends don't let friends buy Hesse.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#4]

anyone know anything about these other than they are Hess?

Isn't that enough?

I doubt you will find any Armalite, Eagle Arms, Bushmaster, or DPMS parts that will fit the Hesse. I also seriously doubt it will go "sub-MOA".
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#5]
If you buy one, you are dumb.  I'm serious.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#6]
The fact that it is made by hesse is all you need to know.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you buy one, you are dumb.  I'm serious.

Shit dude!  I already know that.

Seriously.  I have a chance to try it out and see if it works & see if it shoots Sub-MOA.

The gun shop owner had another one and it ran with a little tweaking and was accurate.

It does use a modified FAL mag.  

I also know that its a Hesse and that they are 95% junk.  I actually don't expect this to be wrth the effort let alone the $800.00.

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about these rifles other than the standard Hesse sucks reply.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't even know that they made a .308 AR.  I saw some of their uh, creations at a gun show recently...not too impressed but it was entertaining.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll take some pics and post them.  Its a fairly nice looking rifle.

24" or 26" stainless barrel.

FF handguards.

I'm going to take some peasurements next to HK940s AR-10T
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#10]
If you break a bolt (because of the lugs) it will be damn near imposible to get a replacement.

This topic comes up every once in a while in the AR10 Forum- basically they suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top