Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 8:34:42 AM EDT
I'm wanting to put together a rig using Eagle PC w/ Cummerbund. I'm LEO and am justifying as a first responder/active shooter rig, but will be using for training and fun as well. I live in Houston, Texas and operate in a mostly urban environment which also contains significant rural areas. I  am wondering what you would suggest for color and pattern.

Thanks in advance for the help!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#1]

I'd go with Multicam or OD.  My $.02.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I would go with OD.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Khaki! It is the most natural color and will not not stand out as much as the others.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]

IMHO khaki looks almost white which is too light for most circumstances.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Understand that when you order Khaki you get what looks like coyote.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand that when you order Khaki you get what looks like coyote.

I realize all manufacturers are different, but the ones I have seen that offer both...there is a distinct differences between khaki and coyote.  I prefer the coyote much more than a true khaki.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm just south of you, same type of environment, MC all the way.  Nothing comes close, period.  Worth every extra penny!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top