Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/3/2006 3:05:34 PM EST
I'm getting ready to SBR my V-52P and I need to know if Missouri requires me to have an FFL C&R license before I can file the Form 1. Does anyone know if I can simply file the Form 1 without the license or do I have to have it before doing the Form 1?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:26:39 AM EST
Non-FFL holders in Missouri are restricted to C&R SBR's only. FFL holders (including C&R) can have any SBR.
Top Top