Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2002 5:15:52 PM EDT
I very rarely shoot with my Beta C mags. In fact I decided after making a large ammo purchase to shoot up the ammo in all three that I have. These have been loaded and stored for a little over a year. Two of them have never been used until today and the third has had maybe 500 rounds or 5 cycles thru it. I cannot tell which one it is, but maybe its the one giving me the problems. the first one went through all 100 rounds with no problems. The second one was a total disappointment, three shots and then it tries to feed two into the chamber. Two more shots, the same thing. I looked at the feed lips and compared it to the others and could tell no difference. I unloaded it and noticed the rounds were not coming up as fast as they should with about 50 rounds left in it. Almost like a weak spring. I set it aside and loaded up the third mag, and it went through all with no problem. I came back into the house and emtied the problem mag and dumped some of the graphite lube in it and reloaded it. Went outside and the same thing happened. I sit here now not being able to find any of the destructions on disassembly that came with all three wondering what to do. Anyone out there got the disassembly instructions or know where I can get a copy?
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I can scan a copy and email it to you tomorrow.  What part of TX are you in?  I'm in DFW.

frisco
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If you could do that for me I'd really appreciate it! I'm east of Austin in Red Rock, But was born and raised in north Dallas. Moved here after I got out of the service and love it. I look forward to your email, thanks for your help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top