Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/2/2006 12:25:46 PM EST
Can anyone help me find a good source to purchase the part needed to install a retractable AR type stock on my Rem. 870? Also, would like to put a vertical grip up front, does anyone know where I can find a slide with rails on it? Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:20:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 2:20:33 PM EST by MadDogDan]
You can get the stock adaptor from Mesa Tactical and the three rail forend from Wilson Combat.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:17:22 PM EST
Thanks Bro!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:17:54 PM EST
you would'nt happen to have a web address for mesa tactical ????
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:33:10 PM EST
Top Top