Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 1:03:04 PM EDT
LoL. He went to his dad's for 2 weeks, and I had one that I don't know how I came across. but the mount was for a 3/8's dovetail.  So I put it on his BB gun.  I been shooting it,  It's wierd shooting a bb gun with a laser on it that cost more than the gun did but it's fun as hell. And it'll shoot an inch at 25 yards.  Hey it's a damn wal mart bb gun people.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pics?

My digi cam is broke, but if my wife wakes up we are supposed to go buy a new one today.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
envy of all 5-50 year olds
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pics?

My digi cam is broke, but if my wife wakes up we are supposed to go buy a new one today.

Make sure that laser can handle the impact from the  spring of the BB gun

A BB gun will eat up a regular rifle scope in no time
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#5]
"If my wife wakes up...."

Is there a chance she might not???

Balming
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"If my wife wakes up...."

Is there a chance she might not???

Balming

sometimes, in my dreams.....

lol.  

So I got a bad ass new digi cam tonight, like I said I was gonna do.  5.0 mega pixels and all the bad ass stuff.  Got it home, and the viewing screen is cracked.  Store was already closed.  So I have 300 dollars worth of camera, extra warranty and memory to take back.

And as far as I can tell, the laser was made for air guns.  It has a 3/8's mount
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Yes the safeties off.

Wait,  

Curls finger in air
"well right here's my safety sir"
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]
um.

thats pretty neat.

was it hard to sight in being the laser is like 2 inches above the barrel?  seeing how you cant use the sights anymore, shoot it from the hip to impress your friends
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually it was easy to sight in.  Of course it only works for 2 distances.  One of them being corner to corner in my bedroom.  I've thought about running a drill through the middle of the clamp so I can see the sights.  I think nate will have fun with it.  I've got a steady on/off button to screw in instead of the button that's on it for him.  The dog's HATE it lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top