Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 3:21:59 PM EDT
http://www.webcomponents.net/e-directory/images/back-big.jpg

This is an EXTREMELY RARE H&K anti-terrorist T-shirt that I was told had a very small promotional run that was cut short due to 9-11 and discontinued. I was told all orders were canceled and even those that squeaked out were recalled. I have no idea why this shirt would be canceled since it is one of the best I've seen of its type. I grabbed them up as soon as I saw them from someone who never sent them back.

These shirts are brand spanking new and screened on quality 100% Black cotton Ts. There is a beautiful seal on the front containing the H&K logo over a world globe and an MP-5 silhouette. The type around the seal reads "International Counter Terrorist Team” On the back is a larger version of the same seal with the type "When Lives Are At Stake... Leave Nothing To Chance" above and below it.

Don't know what else to say. I have a few small boxes with assorted sizes from L-XXL. I am selling each shirt for $19 and shipping will be $4 ($5 for 2 or more). I have been offered much more per piece for the whole lot but I'd rather see these rare Ts get to the right people. I assume they won’t last long. Please e-mail me @ ]     [email protected]      and tell me how many (no more than 4) the sizes and if you would like to pay by PAYPAL (paypal orders will go out right away) or money order.

Also check my feedback on EBAY and  HKPRO.COM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top