Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2003 12:13:03 PM EDT
I have a friend who is a class 3 dealer and has many cool toys.  He came out to a shoot we had yesterday in Central Texas.  He brought 8 select fire weapons. He let me shoot his P90 (about $17.50 per 50 round mag).  It has very little recoil for such a small sub-machine gun.  I've got a couple of pics; but don't know how to upload or post them.  So any help would be appreciated.  
He also brought: Glock 18, Micro Galil, Ak-47, HK 33, HK G36, Bushmaster M-16, and Bushmaster M-16 9mm.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Email me the pics
or register with www.hunt101.com and upload them, then post the URLs here with   img            /img    around the URL with [  ]  around the img and /img
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks gotm4.  I'll give it a try.  Th first two pics are of the table O guns.  The last is a pic of me getting to shoot it.  You can see the piece of brass dropping by my right pocket.  The casings come out the bottom.

Link Posted: 11/2/2003 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll try to help you out here as all they are is red X in your post

You need to use the link under the phot that says Image Link for it to work
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks chrishag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top