Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2002 4:57:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The article itself is a bit dry, but, there's some good info at the bottom of the page.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Like i tell all people that dislike something ,turn it ,shut it off ,but don't bitch about it, if ur money does not support it.

just 1 man war against the pussucation of america.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I wrote to Google and told them I would no longer be using their search engine.  They replied back and said that they do not edit their search results and gun sites would show up if they fit the search criteria.  However, they do maintain editorial discretion in the ads that they place on their site.  I guess that means they don't take gun ads.  They thanked me for my comments and said that it helped their decision makers know what users wanted.  

All that said, I've been using altavista, lycos, yahoo, etc.  No more google for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top