Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 1:46:42 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to get them (preferably in the US or Canada)??? I found some but I would like to find them for less than $28 a pouch. I'm putting together some Flecktarn SHTF gear and need some mag pouches. Everything else is on the way (except boots, need them too).

Also, How many M16/AR15 mags do these pouches hold? 3? I saw a pic of one mag in the pouch on a British site and it looked like 2 more would fit. Anyone know for sure?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Tough call.

I would say you'll have to watch sportsmansguide.com get a lot of German surplus and new stuff in from time to time and cheaper than dirt also, but its a long shot.

The best place I know for those would be www.flecktarn.co.uk or trying to grab them on ebay.

Good Luck, maybe someone can be more help on this one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tough call.

I would say you'll have to watch sportsmansguide.com get a lot of German surplus and new stuff in from time to time and cheaper than dirt also, but its a long shot.

The best place I know for those would be www.flecktarn.co.uk or trying to grab them on ebay.

Good Luck, maybe someone can be more help on this one.

I've been looking at flecktarn.co.uk but it's like $60 USD for 2 pouches so not much difference from the place I found some. I was quoted $64.25 shipped from the place in the US.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's for SHTF stuff, does it really need to match? You can find a ton of surplus USGI woodland gear dirt cheap. It won't match your flecktarn stuff perfectly, but will work just as well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If it's for SHTF stuff, does it really need to match? You can find a ton of surplus USGI woodland gear dirt cheap. It won't match your flecktarn stuff perfectly, but will work just as well.

I would like German fleck stuff so I can put it on my web gear..and I would kinda like it to match for the most part.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Modern Flecktarn gear is pretty niche stuff, the niche being airsofters, really.  
This seems like a real-deal site, but like you already know, it'll be expensive to export from the EU

There used to be a site called "Charlies Surplus" or something that had Fleck gear, but I can't find a link anymore. Your rig is going to be expensive if you must have matching  flecktarn gear.

eta: Here you go, try here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Modern Flecktarn gear is pretty niche stuff, the niche being airsofters, really.  
This seems like a real-deal site, but like you already know, it'll be expensive to export from the EU
www.tacgear.de/produkte/pictures/produkte/1101-01g.jpg

There used to be a site called "Charlies Surplus" or something that had Fleck gear, but I can't find a link anymore. Your rig is going to be expensive if you must have matching  flecktarn gear.

eta: Here you go, try here.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You saved me about $20!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top