Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2006 1:26:03 PM EST
If anyone has used this one can you please give an opinion of it. I am seriously thinking about buying one at the moment but have never handled it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:57:45 PM EST
I love this knife. One of their best in recent years. It comes with a modified version of the Blackhawk Airborne Deluxe sheath so there are many choices in carrying the blade.

The handle feels very good and I have had no problems with it slipping, even when wet. The curves on the crossguard help to keep your hand from going places it shouldn't. I've actually used mine quite a bit and the blade is holding up very well.

I have a lansky sharpener and it does very well on this knife. I personally got the double seration model as I really like the harsh serations on the spine.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:36:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/29/2006 6:37:05 PM EST by lefthandblack]
Here is a review on the Trident by Cliff Stamp,

www.physics.mun.ca/~sstamp/knives/silver_trident.html

Read the whole review before you buy one. Seems like a decent blade, just lacking in the toughness department.

Check out Ranger Knives RD series. Justin Gingrich of Ranger Knives makes a truly tough blade with an unconditional lifetime warranty.

www.rangerknives.com/

Here is the discussion forum,

www.knifeforums.com/forums/showforum.php?fid/72/

Also, for other tough blade choices, check out Swamp Rat Knives and Scrapyard Knives.

Page Armory » Blades
Top Top