Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2008 2:20:13 PM EST
I've got a piece of gear that has elasticized Velcro closures. Those straps, however, are not large enough and either need to be relocated or simply replaced with lengthier straps.

I'd rather find some new straps.

Anyone know who would sell elasticized straps (coyote color)?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:54:48 PM EST
Try diytactical.com
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:53:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dawg180:
Try diytactical.com

Excellent site! Thanks, Dawg.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:36:24 AM EST
Anyone know where I can get some side pannels for a Blackhawk commando recon vest. I have the back pannel and would like to add some more space on my sides. Any help would be nice, thanks guys!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:31:06 AM EST
doesnt blackhawk make side panels for the recon vest?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:47:07 AM EST
They make ones that have over the shoulder straps. I would like to have them where the either secure with buckles, or attach via MOLLE straps.
Top Top