Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2002 8:57:06 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone has any input an fulton armory. Is there quality in the range of the ABC's? Also how is there customer service? I'm seriously comtemplating buying one of their uppers for my project. Any input would help a lot. Thank in advance.
Scott
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
In my humble experience I have found that fulton armory makes there money by buying a whole lot of used shit, and then turning around and trying to sell it as new shit.  Man I wouldn't touch one of their "new" uppers for anything.  I'm sure it some old shot-out POS which they oiled up and repainted the brass deflector to sell as a "new" product.
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I am a professional gunsmith who specializes in the repair and building of black guns. I have bought many parts and tools from Fulton Armory over the last several years and I have never bought anything that was not to specification and I have never had any problem with these parts and tools. No returns of any type. JarheadGunner.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I would buy parts from them, no worries at all. But, I was looking around their website last night, and you would be amazed at how proud they are of their rifles----$1100 for a SERVICE-grade M1 carbine?! Have they lost their minds?
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I have purchased a number of parts from them, all were as Fulton described.  I don't have any experience with their AR uppers or rifles, but I did have them build me a rack-grade M1A.  Yes, it was expensive, but it's also the best M1A I've ever seen or used.  I've owned/shot a number of Springfield M1A's and clones, and had 8 USGI M14's in my SWAT armory.  The Fulton rifle is by FAR the nicest of them all.  It is much tighter than any of the other guns- the hand fitting of parts is very obvious, and the whole gun reeks of quality.  It ran me about $600 more than a Springfield 'loaded' M1A, but I also got much better construction and no aftermarket  cast parts to replace.  My Springfield 'loaded' M1A is a nice shooter, but it absolutely cannot hold a candle to the Fulton gun.  If I had the money, I'd buy another  in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I picked this up in trade for one of my home assembled AR carbines

It's a Fulton Armory 308 Garand. I don't know that I would have paid what FA asks for it, but with what the trade actually cost me it was a good deal (cost me about the same as any good condition M1).

It shoots as well as or a little better than my rack grade M1A and was significantly less expensive. The quality of work is obvious.

That being said, I've never dealt directly with them, though I've been considering sending them my PolyTech M14S to them for the full match rifle treatment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top