Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 11/19/2012 10:31:03 AM EST
Okay. I have a colt 6933. Well almost. My tax stamp was just approved on the 16th and waiting for the form in the mail. I also have another form 4 *silencer* and I am awaiting that, but I do not know what's going on there and still waiting for my store to call me back to pick it up

On to the question. Since I've already dove making a bad ass rifle, I was wondering if I could get a full auto trigger assembly and get a tax stamp on that as well? If I am able what sites can I go to, to buy this from. Thank you in advance to any answers.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:18:38 AM EST
Not legal.

You would have to buy a registered rifle/ lower.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:24:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/19/2012 11:26:49 AM EST by RDTCU]
Originally Posted By VarmitSniper:
Not legal.

Yep, or a Registered Drop In Auto Sear

Got $12-15K sitting around burning a hole in your pocket?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:51:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/19/2012 12:55:37 PM EST by Jinxsters]
Originally Posted By RDTCU:
Not legal.

Fuck no, scratch that idea.

Something so easy to make and it has to be so expensive. I think that law is retarded. How come Haiji gets to have a full auto AK but I have a guaranteed right as an American and passed the backflips they make you go through to get a tax stamp for a silencer and a short barrel, but I can't get full auto. Bah.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:09:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:
Originally Posted By RDTCU:
Not legal.

Fuck no, scratch that idea.

Something so easy to make and it has to be so expensive. I think that law is retarded. How come Haiji gets to have a full auto AK but I have a guaranteed right as an American and passed the backflips they make you go through to get a tax stamp for a silencer and a short barrel, but I can't get full auto. Bah.

You can have full auto too for your AR it is just going to cost you about $18,000 for a RDIAS ,if you can find one.
Haiji gets a full auto AK over in his Shxxa) hole country because ammo is cheap over there and AK's have minute
of barn accuracy so they need to shoot a lot to hit anything.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:16:00 PM EST
A lightning link is an option too. I think those are a little cheaper than a RDIAS
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:20:39 AM EST
Originally Posted By emopunker2004:
A lightning link is an option too. I think those are a little cheaper than a RDIAS

I can afford a couple of grand and a tax stamp. My wife would have my balls mounted if I spent that much on a RDIAS or anything close to it. I'm going to just nix the idea of having something a little beyond awesome.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:11:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By emopunker2004:

For a 6933, he'll need to have the lower relieved for it to fit if it has the web like I think it does, as well as get a new bolt carrier. M60Joe can take care of that. Still looking at nearly $10,000 for a registered link.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:18:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/20/2012 7:18:34 AM EST by tony_k]
Topic Moved
Page Armory » M-16
Top Top