Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 9:47:26 AM EDT
Hey guys, I am filling out a form 1 for the first time and have a question or two.  I am going to take an AR that I currently own and build it into an SBR.  SO:

Block 4a.  Do I list Spykes Tactical here or the name of my trust.  I built the ar to begin with out of parts using a Spykes lower receiver.  What if I use a new Lower receiver for this build.

Block 4g.  Can I use the existing serial number on the lower or do I have to make up a new on and engrave it on my lower.

Block 4i.  Will BATFE accept Zombies as a reason to build?  I think they might frown on, "Because I can"
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Never mind.  I found the FAQ's
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I am filling out a form 1 for the first time and have a question or two.  I am going to take an AR that I currently own and build it into an SBR.  SO:

Block 4a.  Do I list Spykes Tactical here or the name of my trust.  I built the ar to begin with out of parts using a Spykes lower receiver.  What if I use a new Lower receiver for this build.
Spikes made the AR-15 lower (firearm), so answer is ––> "SPIKES"

Block 4g.  Can I use the existing serial number on the lower or do I have to make up a new on and engrave it on my lower.
ATF prefers you adopt the original serial as marked on the firearm..

Block 4i.  Will BATFE accept Zombies as a reason to build?  I think they might frown on, "Because I can"
Todays idiot scociety,, best to  enter "ALL LAWFUL PURPOSE AS ALLOWED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top