Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 9:47:26 AM EDT
Hey guys, I am filling out a form 1 for the first time and have a question or two.  I am going to take an AR that I currently own and build it into an SBR.  SO:

Block 4a.  Do I list Spykes Tactical here or the name of my trust.  I built the ar to begin with out of parts using a Spykes lower receiver.  What if I use a new Lower receiver for this build.

Block 4g.  Can I use the existing serial number on the lower or do I have to make up a new on and engrave it on my lower.

Block 4i.  Will BATFE accept Zombies as a reason to build?  I think they might frown on, "Because I can"
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:00:46 AM EDT
Never mind.  I found the FAQ's
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2010 5:54:45 PM EDT by SBR7_11]
Originally Posted By tboesche:
Hey guys, I am filling out a form 1 for the first time and have a question or two.  I am going to take an AR that I currently own and build it into an SBR.  SO:

Block 4a.  Do I list Spykes Tactical here or the name of my trust.  I built the ar to begin with out of parts using a Spykes lower receiver.  What if I use a new Lower receiver for this build.
Spikes made the AR-15 lower (firearm), so answer is ––> "SPIKES"

Block 4g.  Can I use the existing serial number on the lower or do I have to make up a new on and engrave it on my lower.
ATF prefers you adopt the original serial as marked on the firearm..

Block 4i.  Will BATFE accept Zombies as a reason to build?  I think they might frown on, "Because I can"
Todays idiot scociety,, best to  enter "ALL LAWFUL PURPOSE AS ALLOWED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW"

Top Top