Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Foreign night vision (Page 2 of 3)
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know, the only genuinely Australian piece of kit.
Their Army has resorted to imports from Israel but David is the last man standing
Link Posted: 5/9/2010 6:27:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#2]
Update on Chinese thermal weapon sights

Tianying's TY-N42 Sentinel series of thermal imaging weapon sights, designed specifically for medium or long range rifle and machine gun applications.
Nitrogen-filled, waterproof, 320x240 uncooled with 30Hz frame rate. Comes in several sizes with human identification range from <400 to >800m

Sentinel 1-2x50 MTWS

Sentinel 2,5-5x50 MTWS

Sentinel 2-4x50 MTWS

Sentinel 3-6x75 HTWS

Sentinel 4-8x100 HTWS

complete range
Link Posted: 5/10/2010 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/15/2010 9:48:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cj7hawk] [#4]
A rather familiar yet disturbing scope from ITL ( Makers of the Mini N/SEAS ).

Looks like a thermal PVS-7 - ??? The Coyote-7 ( Not surprising that suffix )

Or the "Monocular" Version. The Coyote.

The Weapon Sight Version - Coyote Weapon Sight.

And the "Pocket" version for those with big pockets - the Coyote Pocket Scope.

A day/night GPS augmented and directional scope allowing co-ordinates of the TARGET area to be determined just by looking at it... ( Would be nice for directing artillery ). The nCROS

ITL Night Weapons Sight.

And their well-known monocular ( already popped up in this thread ) The Mini N/SEAS

I hadn't seen that thermal one that looks like the PVS-7 before - Though I thought Flex posted some ITL models before, so maybe I missed it or the picture disappeared?

David

Oh, one last product.

I think it's a thermal target aquisition system with a range of 15 km and eyesafe laser... Or perhaps it's a freaking big water bottle and he's really thirsty and taking a HUGE gulp... I can't quite tell from the pic.

Link Posted: 7/23/2010 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]
MTN-1 monocular

Digital fusion IIT+thermal.

Ironrat
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, Ironrat, like your Polish ENVG :)
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
From IOR in Romania...

http://www.ior.ro/Details/MVN-1x/

http://www.ior.ro/Details/OVN––-1x/

http://www.ior.ro/Details/LON-4x/

Thanks to Chas on the UK forum for posting the links over there...
Link Posted: 8/15/2010 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Few more IOR stuff would be:
BVN-1 binocular goggles

LZN-1 night vision scope

LPS-M crew served weapon sight

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 1:45:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cj7hawk:
The technology required to produce electronics is a lot less complicated than the technology required to produce high-end vacuum devices with MCPs. There are already high resolution CCDs that have been made sensitive to SWIR/MWIR and even LWIR in the lab... In another decade, anyone who can manufacture a computer chip will be able to make thermal devices and most of this research is going on outside of the US.

Several American companies are making SWIR sensors for security cameras. It's just a matter of time before they put them in goggles. And there's plenty of SWIR research going on in the US. Not only for night vision, but security as well. The fact SWIR exploits nightglow means there will be some very clear goggles eventually.

The motto is, "Current NV tech for detection, SWIR for recognition."

Oh, I'm not sure anyone has high-def SWIR at this time, unless you consider 640x512 high-def.
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By mattja:

The technology required to produce electronics is a lot less complicated than the technology required to produce high-end vacuum devices with MCPs. There are already high resolution CCDs that have been made sensitive to SWIR/MWIR and even LWIR in the lab... In another decade, anyone who can manufacture a computer chip will be able to make thermal devices and most of this research is going on outside of the US.

Several American companies are making SWIR sensors for security cameras. It's just a matter of time before they put them in goggles. And there's plenty of SWIR research going on in the US. Not only for night vision, but security as well. The fact SWIR exploits nightglow means there will be some very clear goggles eventually.

The motto is, "Current NV tech for detection, SWIR for recognition."

Oh, I'm not sure anyone has high-def SWIR at this time, unless you consider 640x512 high-def.

Yes, they've had high-def for some time and this year are working on making it battlefield ready... The performance of the newer SWIR sensors is now equivalent to the MX-10160C in terms of resolution, gain and such...

The new Digital Fusion Goggles also have Long Wave incorporated into a second sensor and combine both images...

Anyway, it's off-topic for this thread so I'll leave it there, but if you google "Digital Fusion Goggles" you'll find out a lot about them.

Regards

David
Link Posted: 11/10/2010 10:17:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#11]
Link Posted: 11/10/2010 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By last_lancer:

More on latest Russian night vision gear

Infratech IT-204 Gen3 weaponsight

Infratech IT-204 Gen3 weaponsight

and a completely new type for me..

Infratech IT-320D scope attachment

Infratech IT-320D scope attachment

A thermal front-mounted? Very interesting. Does it have windage and elevation adjustment or is it the same as the PVS-22 idea? That would be very difficult to achieve easily with thermal as it would lose the optical alignment inherent in most prox-focus wafer tubes.

Regards

David
Link Posted: 11/10/2010 8:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#13]
Nope, David, the IT-320D is an image intensified attachment (Gen3), not a thermal one. Simply a Russian AN/PVS-22.
The name of the company, Infratech, might be a bit deceiving.
Link Posted: 11/22/2010 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Wow! Lots of info but does anybody own one of these foriegn designs that can be purchased?

A while back I bought a former USSR NVG's. They were the worst NVG's I had ever seen. So now I have PVS-7's and I'm quite happy.

So the question I have is: Does anybody have a experiance they can share about a non US made NV device that others might be intrested and able to buy?
Link Posted: 11/22/2010 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By locolobo1234:
Wow! Lots of info but does anybody own one of these foriegn designs that can be purchased?

A while back I bought a former USSR NVG's. They were the worst NVG's I had ever seen. So now I have PVS-7's and I'm quite happy.

So the question I have is: Does anybody have a experiance they can share about a non US made NV device that others might be intrested and able to buy?

Of course. I got quite a lot of experience with various designs, Russian, French, Belgian, British, Dutch...
In my opinion, top of notch gear from anywhere is not that far off from what US soldiers use. I'd even go as far as to say that US designs only have slightly better tubes, optics are equal.

Typical representative of Russian design school are Dedal D740/D760 scopes which are quite able to cope with M644 Raptors. They are quite well covered on TNVC. Now I got quite serious eperience with Belgium-designed OIP (Thales) MUNOS scopes (WS4/WS6) and I'd say that these are every bit as good as either Dedal or Raptor, and even smaller and lighter. Although I'd prefer a Gen3, a good XR5 tube, too, makes wonders with the design..

Link Posted: 11/23/2010 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Thought you guys might like to see some Simrad GN-1 goggles. They are a very cool design.

Lynn

Link Posted: 11/29/2010 8:56:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#17]
Very cool goggles, just two months ago I got a chance to test these for few hours, they belonged to a Swedish soldier who wanted to test my AVS-9 badly during an exercise and offered me his device for a change. The label said they were a Gen2+ with 45 lp/mm. Needless to say that the performance was on the very edge of tactical usefulness but the design itself was very light, compact and comfortable to carry. I can imagine that an XR5 version of this thingie would really blow it..
Link Posted: 3/26/2011 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:19:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Hi All,

Looks like the Iranians have been busy stealing US designs creating some new NV gear...

MNG-87

ANG-86

Honestly even with their PVS-4 knockoff, I'm surprised they're not copying the M4 to put it on also.

Most interesting is that the battery life for their PVS-14 knockoff is 15 hours ( All Night! as they point out... )

Meanwhile, the gain of the aviation goggles is 2000fl/fl - ( Compared to AVS-6 at 5500 fl/fl ) and resolution around 52 lp/mm.

Still, it makes me wonder how long before the secondhand market for PVS-14's are full of Iranian knock-offs with Gen2 tubes?

Be afraid, be very afraid. :(

David.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:20:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#20]
These are my Delft Sensor Systems HNV-3D prototype goggles, made in Belgium around 1999.

The idea behind them is very similar to the AN/PVS-21 Low Profile goggles, but using Holographic Optical Elements instead of beamsplitters.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 11:33:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#21]
I shall continue this thread by introducing the Lily family of thermal weapon sights developed by Israeli company Elbit (El-Op division)
Those sights have been around for some time, I have seen one during my stay with Czech SOG special forces but it wasn't until now that I finally found few pics.
As typical for Israeli designs, these use European 384x288 uncooled thermal cores. They are pretty much on par with AN/PAS-13D series, especially UT-3500 LTWS.

Here the whole family

LILY-S light thermal weapon sight (courtesy Czech Special Operations Group)

LILY-M

Elbit has cooperation with Belgian OIP which markets these scopes under the designation ILTIS
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cj7hawk:Honestly even with their PVS-4 knockoff, I'm surprised they're not copying the M4 to put it on also

LOL, who says they aren't ?

Link Posted: 7/23/2011 1:06:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#23]
Link Posted: 7/23/2011 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By TNVC:

Originally Posted By cj7hawk:Honestly even with their PVS-4 knockoff, I'm surprised they're not copying the M4 to put it on also

LOL, who says they aren't ?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/flex297/Iranindustry007.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/flex297/Iranindustry000.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/flex297/Iranindustry031.jpg

Pointing at some bad guys or what? Looks to be with his finger wrapped up behind that trigger.

A lack of trigger discipline seems to be a cultural thing in some of those countries. -

Hmmm. Those guys really need to toe the line when it comes to safety. I guess this particular guy has an excuse for not doing it in the future though...

But I really would love to know what inscription the middle-eastern version of the AR15 has - and whether it's written in arabic or not.

Regards

David
Link Posted: 7/24/2011 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#25]
As far as I know, these are knock-offs of the Chinese version Norinco M311 (CQ 5.56mm).
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 8:31:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#26]
A small update on latest French thermal gear, developed within the FELIN project.
The result is a family of SWORD thermal weapon sights developed by Sagem-DS, now part of the Safran group.

SWORD Light lightweight compact weapon sight built around a 384x288 FPA core - weight less than 540 grams

SWORD T&D thermal & day weapon sight - with two independent channels - weight ca 1,5kg

SWORD Sniper multipurpose sight comprising a day scope, uncooled TWS and integrated LRF - weight less than 3kg

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:10:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#27]
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 5:34:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#28]
Not at all, Vic. Not yet. The FELIN gear is at the very beginning of its life period, AFAIK some six thousand units have been ordered by French Army and it has already scored an export order with the Italians. We have not trained or exchanged with any French units lately, unfortunately, getting my fingers on one will be quite hard in the next two years or so.

But as I already know the 384x288 sensors very well, I can roughly imagine what the resulting effect will look like. If they haven't screwed the optics (both Safran and Thales are very good here), then it must be a nifty little killer. Small enough to fit on MP7, like it a lot!

Link Posted: 8/6/2011 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Something to consider - The Tarsius 16 - A small 16mm tube based monocular. Most of the US made 16mm tubes are used for goggles and aviation purposes.

The 16mm monoculars are significantly smaller and lighter than monoculars made with the 18mm tubes.

Uses a Photonis 16mm tube - made in Switzerland.

David.
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 12:46:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#31]
Something to consider - The Tarsius 16 - A small 16mm tube based monocular. Most of the US made 16mm tubes are used for goggles and aviation purposes.

The 16mm monoculars are significantly smaller and lighter than monoculars made with the 18mm tubes.

[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold; ']Uses a Photonis 16mm tube - made in Switzerland. [/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold; ']
[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold; ']David.[/span]

The TARSIUS16 thingie, in my humble opinion, does not offer significant improvement in terms of size and weight compared to Insight MUM or the likes, while bringing in the relatively big compromise of the 16mm tube. The design is quite a disapointment to me.
Peculiarly, this relatively outdated concept has replaced the much more exotic looking BIM4 flat monocular - the only reasons that come into my mind would be unit cost and weight (245g vs 435g)

TARSIUS16

BIM4

Link Posted: 8/6/2011 12:56:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#32]
If we already talk about it, I particularly like the newest French monocular - MONIE made by Angenieux.
It uses an 18mm tube, weighs only marginally more than TARSIUS16 (278g), features advanced flat design and two can be combined into a flat biocular.
Last picture shows the MONIE in service with French marine commandos.

Link Posted: 8/6/2011 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 1:33:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#34]
Well, I only held the thing once but I was quite amazed - which ain't exactly easy to achieve, as you can imagine.
The unit uses front optical elements from Thales LUCIE which brings in quite impressive 51deg FOV. That translates into further enhanced performance. Together with a good XR5 tube this device almost matches US-made 40deg FOV monoculars with thin-film tubes with obvious advantages in terms of ergonomics.

Throw in manual gain function and a good MX-11769/UV OMNI VII and alongside the STS-EO Model 2740 (half of AN/PVS-21) you probably get the ultimate monocular

Errrrr.. now the price... say eight thousand Euros.. cough cough.. those pesky Frenchies.. but it's not quite surprising for an unit made in hundreds instead of tens of thousands.

Here the specsheet
Angenieux MONIE specsheet
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/6/2011 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Well, I only held the thing once but I was quite amazed - which ain't exactly easy to achieve, as you can imagine.

The unit uses front optical elements from Thales LUCIE which brings in quite impressive 51deg FOV. That translates into further enhanced performance. Together with a good XR5 tube this device almost matches US-made 40deg FOV monoculars with thin-film tubes with obvious advantages in terms of ergonomics.

Throw in manual gain function and a good MX-11769/UV OMNI VII and alongside the STS-EO Model 2740 (half of AN/PVS-21) you probably get the ultimate monocular

Errrrr.. now the price... say eight thousand Euros.. cough cough.. those pesky Frenchies.. but it's not quite surprising for an unit made in hundreds instead of tens of thousands.

Here the specsheet

This is the most surprising part...I understand the French Army is small, but I would have suspected HEAVY export orders on this one.

I would like to see this unit in house to give it a whirl.  

When it comes to image intensifier based equipment, the housings are not all that difficult to make. If you can imagine it, you can make it. The benefits of a folded design include that the focal planes are further from the lenses, which resolves some of the issues associated with compact linear design. The lenses can be made of polycarbonate too. Also, you can make your components out of lighter-weight materials since the housing can provide protection and structural integrity throughout the design. That all lets you save weight through the use of lighter materials, but the flip-side is that manufacturing costs are higher if you don't make as many, because it's entirely molded and machined. Kind of like the complexity difference between a PVS-7 and a PVS-14.

Linear designs are easier to make, but making a linear design compact is difficult.

Anyway, to understand the design, imagine a PVS-7, but with the tube sideways between the mirrors and one eyepiece missing and you have a folded design.

The question I'd like to know ( Last Lancer, can you answer this? ) is does the design feature an exit pupil, which I suspect it does.

IMO, this is a limitation of the PVS-7 design that is almost never talked about. Exit pupils are perfect for Riflescopes, but not so great for monoculars. I find that when I am using the 7's, it's annoying that my eyes can't move around nearly as much as they can with a '14, because the image goes black. As a result, if I'm running or going through any motion that causes my NOD to wobble a lot, I'd much prefer to have a '14 than a '7 on my melon.

Likewise, if it's an issue with the Monie, I'd question how significant it is. ( Though from a tactical perspective, the benefit is that you don't get as much light, if any, splashing on your face without a rubber cup )

Regards

David

Link Posted: 8/6/2011 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Here the specsheet

This is the most surprising part...I understand the French Army is small, but I would have suspected HEAVY export orders on this one.

I would like to see this unit in house to give it a whirl.  

When it comes to image intensifier based equipment, the housings are not all that difficult to make. If you can imagine it, you can make it. The benefits of a folded design include that the focal planes are further from the lenses, which resolves some of the issues associated with compact linear design. The lenses can be made of polycarbonate too. Also, you can make your components out of lighter-weight materials since the housing can provide protection and structural integrity throughout the design. That all lets you save weight through the use of lighter materials, but the flip-side is that manufacturing costs are higher if you don't make as many, because it's entirely molded and machined. Kind of like the complexity difference between a PVS-7 and a PVS-14.

Linear designs are easier to make, but making a linear design compact is difficult.

Anyway, to understand the design, imagine a PVS-7, but with the tube sideways between the mirrors and one eyepiece missing and you have a folded design.

The question I'd like to know ( Last Lancer, can you answer this? ) is does the design feature an exit pupil, which I suspect it does.

IMO, this is a limitation of the PVS-7 design that is almost never talked about. Exit pupils are perfect for Riflescopes, but not so great for monoculars. I find that when I am using the 7's, it's annoying that my eyes can't move around nearly as much as they can with a '14, because the image goes black. As a result, if I'm running or going through any motion that causes my NOD to wobble a lot, I'd much prefer to have a '14 than a '7 on my melon.

Likewise, if it's an issue with the Monie, I'd question how significant it is. ( Though from a tactical perspective, the benefit is that you don't get as much light, if any, splashing on your face without a rubber cup )

Regards
David

That issue you speak of is more pronounced with the PVS-7C as opposed to the PVS-7B or D that is most widely used. The newer PVS-7 models are pretty good. I don't know if the waterproofing Litton tried with the optics has anything to do with this but I do know the 7B is much better.
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 8:46:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#38]
Regards
David

David, the design largely shares the optics with the well known Thales/Angenieux OB70 LUCIE goggles which, as obvious from the pictures, does have exit pupils.
BTW, both LUCIE and MONIE do use eyecups, very soft rubber rings whose feel reminds me of black-colored condoms more than anything else.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 3:40:35 AM EDT
[#39]

Regards

David

David, the design largely shares the optics with the well known Thales/Angenieux OB70 LUCIE goggles which, as obvious from the pictures, does have exit pupils.

BTW, both LUCIE and MONIE do use eyecups, very soft rubber rings whose feel reminds me of black-colored condoms more than anything else.

Have you used one? How do you find it works under high movement conditions (eg, running )

Regards

David
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 9:10:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#40]
Sure I have. Both OB70 and SIMRAD GN of which some are used within the IFOR guys.
The balance of the things is exceptional and beats anything I have had mounted on my melon thus far. You can barely feel you got something mounted on - feels like having a PVS-14 mounted rotated by 90deg.

The big drawback of the LUCIE is that it ain't Gen3 upgradable. From what I know it uses some weird IIT format which only exists with DEP-Photonis (XX2050R)
The only thing I can imagine to top these devices ergonomics-wise would be the PVS-21.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:37:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#41]
Update from Italy. The Selex Galileo company is more known for their fighter radars or thermal imaging turrets but they also have at least one thing in their portfolio that would be well worth having. It's called ASPIS - day/night miniature individual combat weapon system and was developed under the Soldato Futuro programme.

It is a combined integrated aiming sight comprising a holographic red dot and VIS/IR aiming laser pointers for CQB, day TV channel with wireless transmission for around the corner shooting or snapshot/scene recording, as well as uncooled thermal imager (320x240 FPA, 8-12 um band). The whole thing weighs around 1.1kg and is supplemented by NIMOS modular HMD integrated with low light level digital TV.

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 6:24:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#42]
Short clip of Russian Mi-8MTKO helicopter.
Particularly interesting is the view through the "Russian ANVIS" - the GEO-ONV1 aviators goggles [1:06 - 1:24]
The device itself is visible in [0:26 - 0:28]

http://youtu.be/xRBH0z4ae_o
Link Posted: 11/9/2011 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Interesting, but choosing a wider FOV comes at a cost of spatial resolution. Is it really a good idea? After all allmost everyone is sticking to a standard 40 deg FOV and it's not rocket science to change the optics.
I think the Belgian OIP went even further, selling as an option their goggles with non-standard optics and a 60 deg FOV.

Ironrat

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:50:33 AM EDT
[#44]
what is this hanging off the rifle of this German soldier?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 8:58:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By hrt4me:

what is this hanging off the rifle of this German soldier?

http://cdn.spiegel.de/images/image-40111-galleryV9-ixmj.jpg

A German?

Or perhaps the flashlight?

It doesn't look like either an IR flashlight or NV gear to me. What were you looking at specifically? The scope looks like a normal dichroic/holographic sight to me?

David
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#46]
That is an LLM01 made by Oerlikon Contraves GmbH. It is a PEQ-16 type device, here is a wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LLM01
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Mrf2:
That is an LLM01 made by Oerlikon Contraves GmbH. It is a PEQ-16 type device, here is a wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LLM01

Thanks for the informative reply; I had never before seen nor heard of the LLM01.
Link Posted: 11/24/2011 10:53:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#48]
Few close-up shots.. This thing is now made by Rheinmetall Soldier Electronics GmbH, Stockach, Germany

LLM01 specsheet

Link Posted: 11/24/2011 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#49]

Few close-up shots.. This thing is now made by Rheinmetall Soldier Electronics GmbH, Stockach, Germany

LLM01 specsheet

Thanks for those great close-up shots!  Any chance you might happen to have any photographs of the LLM01 in use, either visible or IR mode (through NODs)?

To whom are these units issued?  KSK only, or general issue throughout the BW?  What about BP or BKA or LKA (and GSG-9 and SEKs, respectively)?

Link Posted: 11/24/2011 5:32:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: last_lancer] [#50]
They are not general BW issue but still are very widespread in Bundeswehr units, especially those engaged in international operations (ISAF, KFOR, EUFOR, UNMIS, UNIFIL)
And of course all SpecOps - KSK, Fallschirmjäger, MPs (Feldjäger), Kampfschwimmer, Force Recon (Fernspäherkompanie)...

LLM01 is in service with Austrian Bundesheer, Danish Army and British units. I have also seen them with Romanian 1st SOB Eagles or Slovak 5PSU and 22nd MechDiv.

Regd. law enforcement, got no idea about BKA/LKA but they surely do serve with GSG or SEK.
Page / 3
Foreign night vision (Page 2 of 3)
Top Top