Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 4:38:53 PM EDT
Hey, do you guys know where to get relatively inexpensive flight suits?

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
ebay.  i found a 44 long, nomex flight suit, in like new condition, for like $20, buy it now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have several that I have acquired over  the years.  IM me with what you need and I just might have it.

ka
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:23:18 AM EDT
[#3]
oh, yeah.  here.  in the EE, i got a nomex flight suit for like $30, and the guy sent it to me BEFORE i paid, to make sure it fit.  it didn't, so i sent it back.  he was a sherriff's deputy in arizona, and i wish i could remember who it was, but that's another thing about this board: you get treated very well by the merchants and consumers, pretty much all the time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to a surplus store to try on sizes (most where I am sell G.I. stuff that's too ragged and worn to use, but at least you can read the size tag).   Then patiently hunt the EE.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have a cheap source for you, sorry (flightsuits.com - but they aren't going to be in the $30 neighborhood).  

But amen to brother Footrat.  I think almost everytime I've sold anything to any of the guys - YOU GUYS - on this board, I sent the stuff before I even got the check.  

It's beyond refreshing to be in the company of such a class group of guys (group hug - lol).  Seriously, it is nice.  I would never be this trusting with the likes of ebay, but this is a cool group of honest shooters.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top