Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2004 3:38:53 PM EST
Hey, do you guys know where to get relatively inexpensive flight suits?

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:37:26 PM EST
ebay. i found a 44 long, nomex flight suit, in like new condition, for like $20, buy it now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:38:32 AM EST
I have several that I have acquired over the years. IM me with what you need and I just might have it.

ka
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:23:18 AM EST
oh, yeah. here. in the EE, i got a nomex flight suit for like $30, and the guy sent it to me BEFORE i paid, to make sure it fit. it didn't, so i sent it back. he was a sherriff's deputy in arizona, and i wish i could remember who it was, but that's another thing about this board: you get treated very well by the merchants and consumers, pretty much all the time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:31:58 PM EST
Go to a surplus store to try on sizes (most where I am sell G.I. stuff that's too ragged and worn to use, but at least you can read the size tag). Then patiently hunt the EE.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:23:24 PM EST
I don't have a cheap source for you, sorry (flightsuits.com - but they aren't going to be in the $30 neighborhood).

But amen to brother Footrat. I think almost everytime I've sold anything to any of the guys - YOU GUYS - on this board, I sent the stuff before I even got the check.

It's beyond refreshing to be in the company of such a class group of guys (group hug - lol). Seriously, it is nice. I would never be this trusting with the likes of ebay, but this is a cool group of honest shooters.
Top Top